- Not because someone is treating me right.
- Not because I just bought something really cute.
- Not because I’m looking forward to something or reminiscing about some event.
I’m happy because I just am and it’s nice to know I’m “Misha” and I’m smiling.
- Careless by my actions towards people – being aware and unaware.
- Careless by my words which was said intentionally and unintentionally, or by words left unsaid when I knew I should have held my own.
- Careless by involving myself into a situation where I had no right to be nosy about.
- Careless by not being true to myself and/or having thick skin.
- Careless by clinging to past memories and not learning to move on even if it has been months.
I slowly and continually still learn to be humble, to be kind and gracious in everything I do. I’ve learned by God’s grace to become more focused on His will than my own will.
- More caring and aware by my actions towards people.
- More careful with my words which I have said, and when my words were silent: I know full well those quiet prayers under my breath becomes more significant of knowing I am not on my own, and He will hold me tightly.
- More cautious on how I approach a situation.
- More carefree to finally being myself and allowing laughter to heal the wounds.
- Most importantly, meticulous on my own details of my worth. I am a gem and I do not deserve a fool who will treat me like I am reckless stone.
I finally accepted the freedom of being ME.
This makes me happy.